Position: Customer Service Representative – Part-Time
Pay Rate: DOE
We are currently looking for dedicated, knowledgeable, fun, and passionate climbers to continue to uphold our high standard of friendly customer service and be a part of the PRG crew!
Since 1988, the mission of the Portland Rock Gym has been to teach and train rock climbing indoors, as well as celebrate and preserve our local cliffs and boulders outside. The staff at PRG strive to meet this goal through excellent customer service, professional instruction, and maintaining an exceptional facility.
- Greet and check in patrons with a friendly and professional attitude
- Handle register sales
- Answer the phones and field calls appropriately
- Facilitate membership sales
- Wall monitor to insure a safe and supportive environment for our customers
- Belay for various school, church, and other extracurricular groups
- Teach introductory level classes with the potential to teach more advanced clinics
- Must be available some evenings and weekends.
- Minimum 2 years of belay/climbing experience
- Prior retail/sales experience
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills
- Previous experience working with youth
- Previous climbing gym employment
- Knowledge of POS software, Rock Gym Pro
If you fit this description and want to join a fun, fast paced, and dynamic team please apply by sending your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Customer Service Representative in the subject.
Please do not call about this position. Only those applicants who are selected will be contacted for an interview.