UPDATED 10/14/2021 @ 5:07 PM
Guidance regarding how best to minimize risk of infection has, and will continue to, change over the course of this pandemic. This page will always be kept up to date with everything that you need to know to use the gym during COVID-19.
As of October 14, 2021, Portland Rock Gym has updated our mandatory vaccination policy. The new policy is as follows:
Portland Rock Gym policy regarding COVID-19 vaccination (Revised 10/14/2021)
- Starting October 18th: All customers that are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccination (anyone ages 12 and up) will be required to provide proof of vaccination upon entering the facility.
- Customers must present their proof of vaccination to the front desk. Once they do, their vaccination status will be recorded for future visits.
- Masks continue to be required until further notice. Masks are still mandated by both Multnomah County and the State of Oregon at this time.
What qualifies as proof of vaccination?
- Completed Vaccine Card
- Photo or Other Copy of a Completed Vaccine Card
- Copy of immunization records from your health care provider
That's it! If there are any questions about our policy, please direct them to Brendan at email@example.com. Thank you!
Portland Rock Gym is open to both members and non-members. Punch cards, day passes, and guest passes are all available. Reservations are no longer required to visit the gym. Masks are still required at all times.
Our full hours are back:
Mon - Fri 7AM-11PM
Sat, Sun 9AM-9PM
Please get fully vaccinated against COVID-19!
Classes, Programs, Guiding, and Yoga
Outdoor Guiding Our outdoor guiding season is in full swing (until the weather turns for the winter)! In addition to regularly scheduled classes you can book a custom outing. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro Classes run three times each week: Tuesday and Wednesday Nights and Saturdays late morning!
Lead Classes run once every other weekend. Each class includes 6 hours of instruction taking place over two days (Saturday & Sunday 1-4pm)
Yoga Classes run daily during the week! Classes are limited to a 20 student maximum. Masks may still be required in certain yoga classes at the teacher's discretion.
Fitness Classes will return around November 1st in our new Fitness Annex on 11th Ave!
Prasad East will be replaced by our own City Climber Café with a targeted grand opening of November 1st. City Climber Café will proudly serve Coava Coffee. Please send your questions to email@example.com
Both the Fitness Annex and the City Climber Café have experienced delays due to COVID-19 related supply chain disruptions.